Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Private chats

Started by Frostbite [2952443] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Frostbite [2952443]

Device: samsung SM-S938W Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15

 

I'm having issues with the private chats not loading and was wondering if I'm missing anything because I've tried deleting the game and installing it, clearing the cache/recently met, switching to chat 2.0 but nothing is working