Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No vault access in rented PI

Started by Yrsa [2813612] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Yrsa [2813612]

I have rented a PI with an extra large vault built in. However, There is no possible way to access the vault. I have lived in a PI before where I had normal access to the vault but now that I have rented one, I can't see or access the vault.

Awesome-O [2356036]

I dont think you have access in a rented PI....

What happens when you leave it or the lease runs out... 

 

If you rented an air b&b would they give you access to a vault?

 

This is in the wiki

"In rented properties, the vault upgrade cannot be accessed."

 

Link to wiki page

 

Did you reset it thinking you could store cash

How long have you rented it for.... dont tell me its a long term investment just to use the vault

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You only get vault access if you own the property. Rented properties do not give you vault access.

 

Thanks!