Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Book Reading?

Started by Lexon [501179] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Lexon [501179]

In the vast years I've been on and off this game, I've happened to accumulate the best part of over 25+ books. Using the current method, this would take over 2+ years to gain the benefits.

 

I don't know what other peoples thoughts are, but would be good to have the benefit of being able to read more then 1 book.

 

Suggestion

 

Upon Completion of all education courses, two books can be read at the same time.

 

 

This could be changed instead upon an specific educational course, not all. I put this as an example; other examples included to allow this skill:

  • Completion of Bachelor of General Studies
  • Completion of 2x Bachelor (Input two subjects)
  • Create a separate course to aquire this skill.

 

Whilst I appreciate the books are a great advantage to the account, would be great to have the ability to use more.

 

This could also be done as a cost i.e merits/Points?

2500 Points - Secret Bookcase (Allows two books to be read at the same time) 

 

 

I'll be honest, Id be welcome to further suggestions to polish this idea. 

 

I hope this gives a very strong indication as to what I'm trying to achieve.

 

Lex

 

 

 

SenseiLeJuke [2680219]

Would not be balanced at all. some combinations would be so broken and people that used some of their books would be locked out of the broken combinations

(like Ecans give double E and Ecans give only half booster CD)