Spin the wheel appears to be down and not working today. Any fixes for that? Juts comes up as a blank black screen
Spin the wheel
Started by Benjamin_Button [3813398] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Mobile? PC browser?
Is working for me - is it still blank if you use a private browsing session with no extensions/scripts enabled?
I am on the Torn PDA IOS
Try clearing the app cache
Mobile. I'm using chrome and it's gone for me too.
That did seem to work I appreciate it. Haven’t had to do that before.