Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crack the casino code

Started by boo_cocky [4066999] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
boo_cocky [4066999]

It turns out that you don't need much money to play the slots, which is good for me. You can see here where I lost three times in a row, but since bad things come in 3s, I knew that I would win the next time. In fact, I won 3 times in a row. That's because good things also come in 3s. And that's when I knew it was time to quit. Threesomes keep the universe in balance, as all things should be, because audentes Fortuna iuvat.

 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Threesomes keep the universe in balance

 

I dunno. Sounds like a lot unnecessary of drama to me.