Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Offering Scripting Service!

Started by Vade717 [4055053] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Vade717 [4055053]

Hey everyone, I'm Vade, pretty new to Torn but am in my last year of college for computer science and game dev, and have already made 3 successful scripts for friends, myself, and faction members. 

 

if you need anything specific made for a fair price let me know! Im online daily and can get back to you with an eta and price quickly!~

 

--I follow all scripting rules and ToS and will not even entertain coding anything against them, I will educate on the rules if you are unaware and are requesting something that goes against them.--

 

--Scripts I've made so far include:

Profit/Loss/Break Even tracker and calculator for traders

 

Highlighting $1 Bazaar deals

 

Search For Cash crime profit estimator