Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interaction History issue

Started by Wongdai [2125473] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wongdai [2125473]

 

Embargo is no longer showing on Interaction History.  I don't know if it is for just the one person or for everyone, but I embargo this person often however the last interaction shows six months ago.

 

Please do not show my logs here or indicate who I am doing embargos on :)

Wongdai [2125473]

It doesn't appear to be.

 

Or do you mean fixed for any Embargos I do from now on?  (i.e. the ones I did last week are still not appearing).

 

PM me if you need a specific example.