Hi I login after long time
i now can’t do much says wrong rfcv error on most page like awards, events, gym, crime and then I go this pages it only just flash non stop
please help me ?
Started by Molecule [2129738] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi I login after long time
i now can’t do much says wrong rfcv error on most page like awards, events, gym, crime and then I go this pages it only just flash non stop
please help me ?
Your browser cookies for the current session are corrupted, please try clearing the browser cookies for Torn from your browser settings to resolve the issue. Specifically, this cookie needs to be deleted.
Thanks!
Thank you sorted