Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jump

Started by Piggie2010 [3192017] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Piggie2010 [3192017]

I'm planning to do another happy jump soon 

My first one went to the max 99,999 happy for the merit

 

However, I realized that when most people do happy jumps, they don't go to the limit 99,999?

How much happy should I go to, if not the max?

Lantian [3029152]

99k jumps are a thing, but most don't do them often because it is very costly.

 

Usual jump is as per above comment. Still expensive but marginally less than a 99k one.