I watch a lot of conspiracy paranormal and cryptid stuff on YouTube and Netflix. Ill admit 95% of it is pure bunk. But I enjoy letting my mind wander the what ifs and novelty of it all. I currently am big into the why files, teds terror tales, and ninjas are butterflies. Does anyone have any favorite YouTube channels for this stuff?
Favorite channel
Started by Anghellic [2306456] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
If it's on YouTube it's not going to be the good stuff. Check out Rumble, it's less controlled. Why files is very entertaining but it's also safe. Bill Cooper was a legend his shows are old but gold I enjoy podcasts like Tinfoil hat with sam Tripoli, but it's also mainly entertainment. American Alchemy and Area 52 are awesome if your into the alien stuff. For the real crazy stuff it's actually in the news. Stay informed on what's happening and eventually you will start to see the truth shine through the main stream narrative as their lies get tangled. Places like 4chan /x/ and *some* of reddit are also good sources.