Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying LOSSES 300k each [CLOSED]

Started by Afterlife [1878832] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Afterlife [1878832]

 

 

As the title says .. I pay you 300k for each attack you make against me that results in a loss for you. I will pay as soon as I see the event.

Looking for 20 tonight.

 

Please be sure the thread is still listed as OPEN before attacking.

Any questions? Send me a chat or mail.

I do not provide xanax or meds.

 

 

20 / 20  collected