Device: Xiaomi 23106RN0DA Android: 15 App version: 2.3.15
I have been repeatedly logged out from thetl torn app for days now
I open the app and8 het logged out
Started by Bobo0911 [3941388] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: Xiaomi 23106RN0DA Android: 15 App version: 2.3.15
I have been repeatedly logged out from thetl torn app for days now
I open the app and8 het logged out
We have an updated version of the app 2.3.16 under internal beta review right now which should be addressing the session related issues. It should be available to the public in about a week's time. If you are still facing the issue in the new app version (when it becomes available to you), please create a new report then.
Thanks!