Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API2 revivable param doesn't change

Started by Ljovcheg [3191064] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ljovcheg [3191064]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Trying to get my revivable status. 

When using v2 api revivable stays false for me even if I change it to everyone or friends. Tried to call api also with timestamp, nothing helps.

https://api.torn.com/v2/user/profile?key=XXX×tamp=yyyyyyyyyy

I guess it's cached somehow.

 

However, first version shows me status perfectly and changes immediately one I change it in settings. 

splent [2088243] Admin Staff

I think it's because you can't revive yourself, so API v2 always shows this value as "false".

I guess I could change it to show true for "everyone" or "friends and faction"? I think this is not the first time this has popped out. 

Wenno [2757277]

Yeah, sadly need the ability to revive to be able to see revive status. Would be handy to be able to see status without revive ability, rather than have to use a bot to do it because I can't use my own API to check 

Ljovcheg [3191064]

That would be great, if it will show false for 'no one' and true for others (like it was 0/1 in v1 api). 

I just can't figure out the situation when you need to know that you can't be revived by yourself :) But knowing your revive status w/o opening settings is already something. 

 

Thanks