Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Coding Virus reductions?

Started by Miker13 [3582467] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Miker13 [3582467]

So I get the wiki showing coding virus reductions and stock block benefits plus job perks, but when do they take effect?

 

At the start of the next virus or as soon as the benefit becomes available?

 

I imagine it's the latter but thought I'd pop a quick question in the hope I'm not Chedded :)

 

Thesaurus_Rex [3812395]

So the stock block takes 7 days to 'activate'

And the player company can only be applied when out of the recruit window.

 

But at that point, it just factors in whatever reductions are in effect when the button is pressed. 

(You can lose bonuses after starting and the time remains the same)

Beerstein [1322136]

7 day for stock to activate

3 day for company to activate

 

But applies as soon as you start coding.

 

FAQ
Q. If I cancel and restart, could I potentially finish sooner?

A. Depending on circumstances, yes. Use the chart on the wiki, if the time it shows for you to code is lower than current time to finish, restart.

 

You can check on your home page perks to see if it's active yet, or on their respective pages.

 

Example on perks page

Example of stock active