Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When can I war

Started by Elysuim [2972877] on in Faction Discussion.

5 replies · 455 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Elysuim [2972877]

So back 2 3 months ago I bought a faction that was gold 2.

Slowly got it to 20 members but I can not war.

It says.

The factions roster strength must be restored 

In order to participate in rank wars.

Today we got a decay and are now gold 1.

But I still can not rank war.

Will this continue or is there a time were it will reset and we can war and if so what kind of timeline am I looking at.

Very bad oversight on my part as I never knew this when buying a faction. But you learn as you go.

Thank you for any information 

AJ- [2173898]

It means that before you bought it, there were members with a lot higher battle stats than your current roster. At this point you need to let your rank decay and eventually you will be able to war again once your hidden rank has matched your new strength.

JL0ve [3680590]

Or recruit some bigger stat players which will help you.

 

Get a couple of guests in and term losses to rank down quicker than waiting for decay.

AVENGEDSINGATES [2327807]

I wish the decay wasn't hidden at least or maybe make something possible to speed the process up? Like hit so many targets to reduce the wait roster or something even a counter would help... instead of sitting here twittling our thumbs, whats the point of it being hidden? It's not beneficial for anyone? JS