Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling Prayers

Started by XanMan1997 [4046944] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
XanMan1997 [4046944]

Hello my brothers and sisters in Ched,

 

 

I am selling prayers in the chapel every day.

 

 

Free - I pray you have a lovely day.

 

500K - basic prayers for health and well being.

 

1M - I pray for wealth to fall on you.

 

5M+ I pray for the victory of your faction or the prosperity of your company.

 

 

I also collect alms for the poor so if you'd like to donate, I will happily collect any items and pass them on to my disciples.