Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Blubert [3575647] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Blubert [3575647]

 House of Humps


Pervious 9* dropped last week

 

I currently have a training contract for 500k per train (28m per week)


Amazing group of employees but I can’t guarantee that they will stay after my departure. 

I’ve ran the company to this point with only full business education 

so I recommend you at least have that completed. I have no stock blocks so if you do the company should do amazing. 

looking to sell asap so just send me your offers :)