Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TITLE

Started by TEXANS [2272745] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

LaMiko [2845511] ×1

TEXANS [2272745]

From like May 2019 to Jan 2020, I received 313 bounties then went inactive for 6 yeas and received 9 since then.

 

Since I have been back ( 4 months ) I have crushed 10 to 12 of the leaderboards rank, up thousands in rank, my Xanax usage is roughly 90 a month but no druggy, iv used like 400 boosters, traveled a shit ton and up like 3700 in crimes this month in the leaderboards. 

 

Basically I have done so much I'm convinced that something is wrong with my title. 

Before I move it to bugs, I would like some feedback, maybe I'm not understanding how it fully works. 

 

TEXANS [2272745]

Thanks everyone!! looking at the tracker I am in fact lonely outcast :( 

Booster is right around the corner though; I just need 50 some more boosters used and it should change.

 

thanks yall

TEXANS [2272745]

I didnt know that it only counted SE's....I figured FHC is a booster and I use a lot of them and would change my title to booster. 

 

Well that sucks

TEXANS [2272745]

LaMiko [2845511] has only used 1 SE and has the title booster, i guess it possible to get that title with only 1 SE used.

Mentions: LaMiko [2845511]

xlemmingx [2035104]

It may be, as long as you aren't higher in any other title leaderboard. With one SE you'll land on rank 4k something in the booster leaderboard.