Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking THE DUKE!

Started by VinniGognitti [3834599] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
VinniGognitti [3834599]

I am looking for someone to let me in on attacking the duke for payment. The contract is "Bring it" by The Duke which unlocks Expert contracts. All I need it to attack him once while a group is defeating him..My issue is I cannot use discord period. Or torn PDA, or anything like that. I need someone to contact me through TORN to join the attack so I can complete it and I will compensate.