I noticed these two have properties that arent on the market.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=83808
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=78092
Even sadder they are sitting collecting dust :(
Can i buy it off them pls?
Started by Khabib [3930723] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I noticed these two have properties that arent on the market.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=83808
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=78092
Even sadder they are sitting collecting dust :(
Can i buy it off them pls?
No, these belong to people, why should they loose them just because they are offline... what if they come back
Some of the properties were prizes in contests that they won
Why should you get one for doing nothing
There are also other properties that only a few people have
These properties are worth more $$$ than you have
This is a suggestion section... this is not a suggestion
I'm all for the suggestion to add maybe one or two unique properties for auction. But everything is owned.
If they ever end up in FED, though, I believe they might be resold.