Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chatty People

Started by HaziAllyx [3682571] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
HaziAllyx [3682571]

Hello,

I'm Hazi the Cat of Chaos.

 

I'm looking for chatty people to chat with in the faction chat 

so the game doesn't feel boring to be honest.

 

Active daily and level 15 is a plus

 

I'm looking to do Ranked War once or twice a month

to gain respect mostly to open new perks up.

 

Interested? :3 dm me or Apply Here