Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spouse Exploitation

Started by Criminal_Scum [1922186] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Criminal_Scum [1922186]

Alright let me get straight to the point. I just got back from inactivity and it seems my spouse is in federal prison permanently. I already got all the 21 marriage commitment medals. Is there anything else I can benefit from my spouse before I go ahead and divorce? I'm asking because I don't know what's changed during all this time. Thank you to anyone answering my question or entertaining me with funny commentary!

Control [3797240]

The marriage merits still count. No need to divorce. 

 

Edit: you've got them all. Go ahead and find yourself a new spouse. Or two. Valentine's day is coming!