Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

9* Clothing Shop seeks experience Trader

Started by Triarius22 [2763264] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Triarius22 [2763264]

If you are a serious trader you know the reality. You move volume and the script muggers, with no skin in the game, are waiting to skim your profits. 

 

That is why you need this seat.

 

I own 9 star "Secret Pockets" which gives you 75% Mug Protection. Do the math. Saving hundreds of millions from mugs is worth a lot if you are an active Trader. This isn't just a job, it is your insurance policy against the script-muggers, buy muggers, casino muggers and every other flavor of mugger.  

 

I am looking for a professional. I need high Intelligence (Sales), solid work stats, and daily activity. You keep your addiction managed and I will provide you with the safest trading platform protection in the city, short of living in the hospital.

 

If you understand that retaining profit is just as important as generating it, apply now with your stats.