Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City doesn't load

Started by HannibalLekta [3048289] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
HannibalLekta [3048289]

I've been having issues loading city on and off but today can hardly access it at all. Can't fly. The page doesn't want to load. I've been trying for the better part of an hour. 

I've had this issue across multiple devices, Samsung, Vivo etc

I've tried with VPN and without. I've logged out and back in a few days ago but that didn't help. 

All other landing pages work fine. Gym, jail, faction etc. but city not 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?