I want to sell spies to people where should I put this thread in and how much should I price it at
Question
Started by Maksim [3215281] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Attack thread and they typicaly sell for 3-3.5m might check out getting tied in with bounty hunters guild
How do I do Property Brokerage? I'm very new
You need stock blocks to reduce costs of upgrades and your current job with enough stars. Also need the capital to already have the islands upgraded how the buyer wants.
The way it would work is buyer gives cash or a combination of cash and property in the same trade as you give them the properly upgraded property how they want.
Some foolish people might give you the island first to upgrade and give back but 99.9% of the time if they don't have a relationship with each other the upgrader just steals it. It's a popular scam.
Short answer.... if you want to legitimately make money you need a good amount of capital.
Do bumblebees have belly bottons