Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Conserving Your Anger

Started by cRoOkEdPaTrIcK [2278083] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

cRoOkEdPaTrIcK [2278083]

One afternoon, I was taking an absolutely glorious nap. Clean sheets, comfy blanket, A/C blasting, lights dimmed to the perfect level, and everything just perfect.

I had just gotten off work and wanted a chill 20-minute nap. I was dreaming about rainbows and butterflies.

 

Then BOOM! I fell off my bed. The second I hit the floor; I popped up like a cat and stared at nothing for five straight minutes. I was so mad I wanted to punch a hole in the wall. Instead, I saved that anger for another day and went back to sleep.

                                                 

 

Unlock [2065830]

You waste 2 min of my life with this post, and it's not torn related so it make it even worse. new lvl of shitpost.