Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Articunite [4046030] on in Fun & Games.

7 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BigUncstah [4046500] ×1

Articunite [4046030]

Hello I will be selling edited photos with prices down below

 

Company Banner : a xanax or 1million

Any other requests: Depends

(prices may change depending on the situation)

(You should pay 75% before and 25% after In order to stop scammers)

I maybe not as good as other artists but I will try my best!

you can message me in this format if you are intrested and I'll reply around 1-6 hours

 

"Hey I would like ________ made from you I want it to have theme around_____,______, and _______. I would like it done by ________ "

 

 

 

 

Customer Review

JasonYeom: (Bazaar Banner) 

-"ngl its not even bad at all strongly recommended "

 

BigUncstah:(Company Banner)

-"Very fast, worth the price"