Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Different Languages music

Started by HeartOfPassion [3287705] on in Music.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
HeartOfPassion [3287705]

It feels weird to listen to music but you don't understand what they're saying in their language but at the same time you can feel the vibes and kind of understand or at least make your own version of what it means? Idk i think there was a study on this about how humans innately understand music? I wouldn't say the word spirituality but yeah it feels that way.

 

Japanese,Chinese,Korean and Mongolian songs are the best for this

 

I kinda like Arabic songs a little bit also. Not all of them are religious but it has a very specific feeling that you only get from that place

 

Now that I think about it East Asia,Central Asisa and middle Asia and south and maybe south east Asia are kind of number 1 for this personally. They're the first that come to mind. Then european songs and the south and central America. (Central America is Mexico right?)

 

On an unrelated note I really wish Roman's and British people didn't bully Celtics too much. We could've seen a very fun culture if they hadn't all died but to be fair the druids didn't want to write anything down so yeah. Its not just the gauls. I mean all of them. Picts britons etc

 

Although this is how history goes. It is also how many of our lives go. We don't think much about archiving things or taking pictures so that nothing is forgotten. It is important to live in the moment but since we don't really remember everything its also important to keep memories just in case. There's so much from my childhood days. I existed in those past days but I barely remember anything. What's the point of living life if you don't remember any of it? So many things forgotten in time. I wish i had pictures of old homes i used to live in. Specifically there was this one room that I want to remember. I think if there was an afterlife id want to pick living in that weird nostalgic room. It was filled with papers on shelves. Imagine being surrounded by shelves of paper and and random other stuff. At the center there were chairs and 1 computer. I also wish I could remember old school friends. People that ill never meet again because the school system does that. Constantly moving schools and houses its like it's such a big lie man there's no humanity no value no connection. I don't need everything to last forever. Just one or 3 things. Few things truly matter so those few things should last long. It feels like things should've meant much more than they did. At least thats how it felt. It seemed like life had something in it but there was nothing there. At least unfortunately if this is the only world we get,there's not much here. 

Life was created by sound. Mass bends time and gravity. Mass creates sounds. Sound is music. Music is life and both these things eventually end.No song goes on forever. Some songs are longer than others but they all end.

 

On another unrelated note,the cultivation xianxia genre is kinda the only genre that seems to look at immortality as a good thing. They actively seek it but I guess because its connected to daoism. Mystical Daoism is about meditating,taking magic spirit drugs an becoming immortal and free.