Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I solved

Started by Fists [2830940] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 504 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fists [2830940]

The short version:

I put a bunch of work into
I derived the 

 

I have an

 

 

------
The long version:

 

In

 

As someone who

 

This is where my work begins...

 

The major difficulty with

 

Cleaning up the data required that I focus on

 

my eyes are down here

 

 

BONUSES

 

 

You probably won't be able to

 

The real prizes were 

 

It turns out

 

 

 

STARTING

 

I'm lumping

 

The

 

There's a 

 

This is

 

Not much to say

 

 

You could, in theory

 

PARTICIPANTS

 

Yet another smooth and simple

 

Big

 

 

You can definitely see where

 

 

Yes,

 

 

Specifically,

 

I suspected this might be the case

 

Rest in piece

 

 

Trying to do all this 

 

[image: cdn.kastatic.org]

she

 

This is obviously important

 

 

 

ROUNDING AND THE LIMITS OF DIGITS

 

If you put everything together

 

 

There's still the 

 

In order to 

 

With that in place

 

 

 

Error distribution

 

 

It's not perfect

 

PREDICTOR AND DATA

As I said at the top

 

I also made

 

I'm also releasing a

 

 

Questions or Feedback?

Fists [2830940]

if this gets removed for low effort I'm going to crash out I spent the past half hour on this easily

 

hope you guys love my butchering, and yes the original image in the post is an upside down bathtub blonde you can look

Exodus [2987822]

Very well done

 

 

Just read the other post and downvoted it. This one is straight to the point without all that other bullshit. 

Matins [3804464]

Well done Sir Fists

 

A brilliant and classic piece of Torn analysis… without all that silly “content” stuff