Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bachelor's Degree world record 100% Glitchless

Started by McKalen [2085898] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 298 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
53
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

McKalen [2085898]

19:41:45 - 11/02/26 You started the Bachelor of Biology course which cost $5,000 and will take 21d 0h 00m

19:41:50 - 11/02/26 You used 1,008 / 1,017 job points on Cutting Corners reducing your education time by 504h 00m

19:42:31 - 11/02/26 You completed the Bachelor of Biology course gaining 28 manual labor, 83 intelligence, and 33 endurance

5 seconds Bachelor's, I'm claiming the world record until someone shows me some evidence they have a 4 second clear

Beerstein [1322136]

Eh, I did plenty finishes with job points back in the day. Lots have. I'd be surprised if people haven't beaten 4 seconds, just no reason to post about it.

 

Smarter to only use on back half of longer ones back then though as it wasn't as easy to track addiction kicks.

McKalen [2085898]

"No reason to post about it"

Except for claiming the world record, which I am currently the undisputed holder of. Let me see 4 seconds!

 

McKalen [2085898]

Good point! My job points were fully exchanged 5 seconds in though, it just took an extra 40 seconds for the notification to come through. so I guess we're going to need a community vote on if load times get factored in to final scores, like old NES games played on console vs emulator. I didn't expect the meta to develop so quickly