Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

programming virus time countdown stuck

Started by deduzzzz [2161527] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
deduzzzz [2161527]

Dear developers, 

I am reporting an issue with my firewall countdown timer as it is stuck at 4 more days since last week

Here are the logs:

04:47:38 - 24/11/25 You started programming a firewalk virus which will take 84 days to complete

I bought stocks on i industries
18:07:34 - 16/01/26 You bought 1,000,000x I Industries Ltd. shares at $132.16 each for a total of $132,160,000

00:04:28 - 23/01/26 Your stock benefit from I Industries Ltd. has activated

Do correct me if I am wrong on my math:

24th Nov 2025 - 23rd Jan 2026 is 60 days

Upon getting stocks benefit, the balance should reduce by 50% = from 24days to 12days

Counting from 23rd jan + 12 days = 4th Feb, give and take.

But the count down timer is still stuck at 4 more days, please me....

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

I believe the benefit applies to new programming sessions, not one you’re currently doing. Same effect as the other stock benefits.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The stock benefit does not apply to your existing programming project. It only affects the new virus coding that you start after acquiring the stock block. Similarly, you can sell off your stock block after you start the virus coding and it won't magically double the timer either. The timer is locked in when you start programming the virus. The timer also cannot be stuck on 4 days for a week. The programming is supposed to end on 16th Feb, so today is the only day you will see "4 more days" left.

 

Thanks!