Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting progress

Started by Lemonzorba [2409992] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Lemonzorba [2409992]

I know Torn is not a game for those looking for instant gratification and I've not found a single thing which I didn't wish I had started earlier, but for some thing progress slows right down (see hunting) and some things progress speeds up (I'm looking at you, gym gains).

 

What about busting? Does it get quicker and easier as I get more experience? I've not been doing it long and I've joined a law firm to speed things up, but at my current rate I reckon it will take another 4.5 years...

Respect [2213633]

IIRC, busting gets easier based on what crime (How long) theyre in jail for, and your relative crime XP. 

 

Theres also an education that makes it easier.