Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cheap art!

Started by FableCreates [4001617] on in Graphics.

12 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
FableCreates [4001617]

(CLOSED FOR NOW, BUSY IRL TTvTT)

 

Hey! To keep it short for those with fried attention spans, I am a character artist who is planning to make profile pictures, banners, etc, Price depends on complexity, but usually around 1-3m per piece. No AI at all in my art, I struggle with my own two hands. Full body and bust up are available. Examples below or on my social medias in my carrd.

 

If you're willing to read more rambling, I am an artist, mainly focusing on character design. I draw in a fairly cartoonish style, but i'm also able to do semi realism if need be. I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means, but i'm also not a beginner (I've been drawing my whole life, and I started taking it a bit more seriously 4-ish years ago.) I play around a lot with bright colors, and i like fun poses! I have examples of my art as my pfp, but i'd also reccomend you check out my ArtFight or Tumblr via the carrd in my profile tag, or by searching my name (FableCreatesStuff) on either platform. I work fairly quick, your piece should be finished the same day as payment, or at worst, a couple days after, Payment is upfront (Just trying to make sure my work doesn't go to waste just to not get paid.) and you will see the sketch and be allowed adjustments before the piece is finished!! 

 

(edit, price updated, was told i was way underselling myself lol. Keeping it relatively cheap still so y'all can still access real art without the hefty fee :P Ps. if you comissioned me before the price change, i don't expect the new prices )

Comment on this forum post, or PM me for info :D

FableCreates [4001617]

Okay Coolio! They’re a bit big, and some are a little bit old, but my style of rendering and colour is mostly the same