Well I didn’t want to put it up if I didn’t make it there but
im old now!
didn’t log in for 10 consecutive years but been back last 5-6 years strong
on to 7k days! Thanks for making torn fun everyone !
Started by YourDad [1317930] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Well I didn’t want to put it up if I didn’t make it there but
im old now!
didn’t log in for 10 consecutive years but been back last 5-6 years strong
on to 7k days! Thanks for making torn fun everyone !
Nice! Hope its fun for me too in the coming years
Aye! Congrats!
Congrats! you made it to teenage years in Torn time. You're still just a child :)))