lowkey finding love is hard I just want a partner to farm merits with and shi and I can rent the pi sometimes but I’m more of a shack guy myself
Need a partner
Started by WoW_ [3295771] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Ask in the properties subforum. Not Q&A.
You can also use the personals in the Newspaper.
Does it cost cash to post a personal ad in the newspaper? And how much?
$10,000 to add your personals advertisement to the newspaper.