Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quick mission failure

Started by DepartedLight [3868072] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ChefGooose [3291497] ×2 DepartedLight [3868072] ×2

DepartedLight [3868072]

I just got a mission that was "put a bounty on https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3291497" and then "wait for the bounty to be fulfilled". I set the bounty, tabbed over to discord for a bit without really paying attention, and then I tab back after like 5 or 10 minutes and the mission is failed? I don't see any notification or anything that would tell me why/how I failed.

Am I missing something here? It failed so quickly. Surely this cant be intended behavior?

Mentions: ChefGooose [3291497]