Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by HeartOfPassion [3287705] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
KingTurk [3658422]

I'd say as a melee weapon which can't attack but it gives dmg reduction (could be broken for def whores) or just plain bonus armour (which is wymore balanced and better for all builds)

 

 

Makkhoi [3652991]

If they added IQ tests to be able to play Torn we would have a lot less threads like the garbage you are pumping out in a forum related to all  gaming. Try your luck in General Discussion.

KingTurk [3658422]

I am always welcome for discussions but I agree with this post because you just spam threads with a single question. At lest do a design yourself and then ask for the opinion of others

HeartOfPassion [3287705]

I thought forum posts helped you level up thats why i started doing them but eh I don't really have anything to say anyways I never really wanted to use the forums 

KingTurk [3658422]

The only thing you can gain from forum posts is karma but that is just a stat to show off with anyway (that might also explain the quality of your posts) xD