Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poison reversed?

Started by zapp560 [3634727] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
zapp560 [3634727]

Someone mugged me in Swiss I believe? For once I view the event of the attack and noticed I did some damage to this higher enemy. Even though they supposedly attacked and poisoned me somehow I was able to uno reverse the poison effect to them? Not sure if its just a visual bug and coding is backwards or if its actually accurate and an actual problem? Screenshot of event below.

 

Fight event

Minus_One [2138053]

Poison effects (and other damage over time effects) can persist between fights. The "someone" likely just had poison on them from a prior fight and your temp just caused it to tick.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your attacker was poisoned in their prior fight, the poison effect can carry over between fights.

 

Thanks!