Is there an API endpoint which shows the race I have currently joined? As far as I can see on the Swagger UI, it only shows races that have already ended.
API question
Started by Grafiti [1557036] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Not in a single call (although user/races IMO should include your current one if you are racing, so I would probably either bugreport that saying it is missing or post in the API forum requests thread)
You can make a call to /racing/races to get the list of all current active race IDs, then use /racing/raceID/race which and see if your userID is listed against it or not...
Yeah I did a workaround by having it fetch the race ID from my logs and then using the races endpoint to fetch the race I joined. But I'll make a request in the API forum.