I was checking my attacking stats a saw that I have done a hit for 5113 damage and have not recived the merit Devastation for it. Is it a bug or some other explanation for not getting the merit?
Started by nojeto [3637277] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I was checking my attacking stats a saw that I have done a hit for 5113 damage and have not recived the merit Devastation for it. Is it a bug or some other explanation for not getting the merit?
Your highest damage was acquired using passive effects like Poison/Burn etc. If you do not have the award, it means you did not do 5k raw damage to your opponent in a single hit.
Thanks!