I need a cheesy pickup line quick please!! It’s for someone on tinder
Cheesy pickup lines
Started by cRoOkEdPaTrIcK [2278083] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Some cheesy ones:
Act: Pinch a part of your shirt sleeve.
"Hello, do you know what this is?"
"It's boyfriend material."
Act: Act like you are looking for something.
“I lost my phone number… can I have yours?”
Act: Act shocked and get her attention.
"Are you hurt?"
"I think you fell from heaven, or are you just naturally this stunning?"
If you were a bullet I would shoot myself to have you in me.
You're like American cheese. Thin, tasty and fun to unwrap.
Boy: "does this smell like chloroform to you?"
*Hold hand to her mouth*
"Hi I'm _____"
Okay the chloroform thing is the most Torn thing I've heard