Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send/receiving Messages

Started by Diiesell [3532712] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Diiesell [3532712]

Device: samsung SM-A136U Android: 13 App version: 2.3.18

 

I just sent out a Faction letter and after it sent it crashed my app and even after I send a composed message and now after I receive a message 

 

I already cleared my cache and still having a issue 

Diiesell [3532712]

Sorry for the late response ig I missed the notification for the replay to this but yes looks like everything is fine now thank you ❤️