Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC 2.0 Countdown Length

Started by Beatrix [1956521] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Beatrix [1956521]

Is there any chance we could get the planning time sped up? The OC system is really cool now and it's immersive. I look forward to seeing my results every time. I just wish it didn't take 6 days to plan. 

 

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I came back from a period of inactivity during elims and I was just curious. 

Warriordud [3177526]

this would probably be a better fit in the suggestions forum, although i don't think many people would go for it

 

torn is a marathon, not a sprint, and just like there are many people who enjoy a more active playstyle (if you're looking for that, might i suggest trading, merc work, ect.?) there are plenty that prefer a more relaxed and passive play style, and would probably not like having to rejoin OCs more often

Beatrix [1956521]

Oh, yeah that's completely understandable. I'd love to get into the nitty gritty of trading and making money, but I'm...horrible at it. I've been playing games with economies since 2005 and I've never been able to be profitable. Definitely need a crash course or a guide. 

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

Every part of the OC takes 24 hours to complete. An OC doesn't have to be filled completely all the time, as long as there is someone making progress, a faction can start more OCs to "stagger" them. A complete OC will have some members starting a new OC and have the rest of those members fill spots in OC where they will be needed soon.