Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help with leveling up

Started by Itsameabrii [4096919] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Itsameabrii [4096919]

Hey there I’m kinda new here and I’m on level 4 is there anyone who can give me some tips on how to level up please.i really want to play his game and get better at it. I haven’t completely figured it out yet but I’m trying. I’d love to also make some friends if anyone is interested idk. But yeah any tips or just info on leveling up would be awesome lol

Knirt [3033570]

Best exp is attack and leave.   Don't mug, don't hosp...leave.

 

And for God sake don't mug people inactive for a long time...it's been done.  A lot.  You don't make money you just give up exp.

 

Ps, should be in question forum.   Honestly this is a simple common question that faction chat should answer.   Your hurting yourself by not joining an established faction.  Look for one with over 1m respect and at least a handful of strong experienced players who are successful at the game.

Nat20 [2089347]

Baldr's Basic Advice https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0

 

Choco Jumps https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16077517&b=0&a=0

 

City job fast track https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15953852

 

Passive Income https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16251499&b=0&a=0

 

Which company to join https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16215307&b=0&a=0

 

Jumping vs E training https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16294074&b=0&a=0

 

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Choco Jump (Happy Jump Alt) · Deadringers Passive Income Investment Guide · Jumping vs Energy training (with data and plots!) · Tesla's City Career Fast-Tracking Guide