In the process of buying my own PI. Trying to find someone for merits and that will pay upkeep. Im looking for LONG TERM. Prefer someone not brand new. Nothing against newer people, but thats why Im in the boat im in now.
Looking for spouse
Started by MommyMayo [2949257] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
.
I'm interested. Looking for a spouse with a PI. What details do you need from me before we move forward with our marriage?
I would also be interested, I may be too new though.
I’m interested, I’m in for the long term. My current spouse has vanished off the face of the earth and taken their PI with them