Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

USA VS Canada

Started by Sdeiter [2198613] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Sdeiter [2198613]

I am curious as to why it indicates that I have lost the bet on the USA versus Canada women's hockey game. I placed my wager on the USA, and yet it states that I have lost. The news reports, however, indicate that they were victorious.

 

 

Device: samsung SM-S901U Android: 16 App version: 2.3.17