does it work in irl 🧐🤔
happy jump
Started by JasonYeom [4045988] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I wish
no
aww
I worked at a candy factory i was in the best physical shape of my life so yes I weighed 140 then I am at 200 now just lifting and not eating candy all day everyday im in terrible shape now
hmm might work.
if you want candy and a workout i suggest protein bars or these atkins m&m rip offs
thanks!
I wish
Sust 250 + D-bol + Decca + Clenbuterol + Ultimate Orange was my old Happy Jump formula.