Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Embedding Links & Images

Started by Hospitalize [1065848] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Lunalia [3375236] ×1

Hospitalize [1065848]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

It seems like everywhere that one can embed an image or link (forums, messages, profile signature, faction about), one can no longer highlight the desired text to embed the link into. Images and links no longer appear where they have been clicked in the message, but rather at the end of the message, and then need to be moved to where they were originally intended. 

 

I have checked the issue on another browser without any extensions installed, and I still have the issue. 

Lunalia [3375236]

I noticed the same issue in the forums today. Also if the last line of a forum post already has something linked to text, trying to link something new or editing an already existing linked-text takes you to edit the last line (with a linked text) instead. If the last line is not a link, then it shows you an empty linking menu. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/koXMzV5 

 

///////////////////////// Text used when recreating the issue for a recording ////////////////////////////

this
For example, I want to link "This"

 

Random text ('the last line')

 

Last line is not a link now

Mentions: Lunalia [3375236]