It’s interesting how many of the recent dirty bombs have been deployed by female players.
I’m sure it’s just coincidence… or who knows?
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 100 likes ·
Congrats on creating the stupidest thread of 2026. - JimmyRustler [2706643]
· 17 likes ·
- SilentSteg [1606156]
· 9 likes ·
Congrats on being the first to respond to the stupidest thread of 2026 I guess.
Congrats on creating the stupidest thread of 2026.
Congrats on being the first to respond to the stupidest thread of 2026 I guess.
You do know there are gender-specific positions in some companies, right? Also, some people on the internet tell fibs.
Congrats on being the first to respond to the first response to the stupidest thread of 2026 I guess xD
Congrats dark on being the first to be dirty bombed by a dirty bomber in 2026
should I change my gender too just in case?
Why not drop a DB on this guys faction, what's another noob faction destroyed?
Lmao what 😂😂
U can do it... But won't that prove his point right?
There are females who have more balls than you, pussy!
How do you know they are real females?
its a coincidence
i do not need any weapons of mass destruction to make it feel like a nuke hit you
OP seems like the typa guy to be deathly scared of talking to a woman
This forum is stupid, no females play Torn
It's interesting how many of the recent general discussion threads have been made by retarded new players.
I'm sure its just coincidence... or who knows?