Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

y

Started by ExploitZeroDays [4059844] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 312 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
85
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

RagnarFromWish [4127272] ×1

ExploitZeroDays [4059844]

Hey ladies of Torn,
Right now I’m nobody.
No stats. No billions. No private island.
But remember this post… because one day I will be someone 😎
I just started, I’m grinding, learning fast, and building my empire from zero. I’m looking for a wife who doesn’t need a king yet — but wants to grow with one in the making.

Mentions: RagnarFromWish [4127272]

CALAMITY_gRACE [2778645]

Well chat, the lie detector determined this was a lie - you most certainly are NOT learning fast, or at all. Your age should not be exceeded by your post count, you'd know this if you understood karma and navigating forums and finding relevant and very obviously popular threads for common requests instead of subjecting us to your drivel.